2nd Call for Papers: JSLS2005 (deadline February 15, 2005)

Hidetosi Sirai sirai at sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 19 03:26:42 UTC 2005

Dear CHILDES members,

   The deadline of paper submission for JSLS2005 is within about
one month now.
This is a reminder. We are looking forward to receiving your
submissions.

Hidetosi Sirai
JSLS2005 Public Affairs Committee
------------------------------

**** Second Call for Papers: JSLS2005  (deadline February 15, 2005) *****

The Japanese Society for Language Sciences invites proposals for our
Seventh Annual International Conference, JSLS 2005. We welcome
proposals for paper and poster presentations and for one symposium.
As keynote speakers, we will invite Dr. Dan I. Slobin (University of
California, Berkeley) and Dr. Kensaku Yoshida (Sophia University).

JSLS2005 Conference Committee Chair
Hirohide Mori (Nihon University), and Kaoru Koyanagi (Sophia University)

Conference Dates/ Location
    The Seventh Annual International Conference of the Japanese Society for
    Language Sciences will be held as follows:
    (1) June 25 (Saturday)- 26 (Sunday), 2005
    (2) Sophia University (Yotsuya campus), Tokyo, Japan

Submission Deadline
    All submissions should be e-mailed by February 15, 2005 (Tuesday).

Submission guidelines are available on the JSLS 2005 website at:
  http://www.cyber.sccs-u.ac.jp/JSLS/JSLS2005/cfp-e.html

All questions regarding the JSLS 2005 conference should be addressed to:
   Kei Nakamura
   JSLS 2004 Conference Coordinator
   e-mail: kei at aya.yale.edu <mailto:kei at aya.yale.edu>