5th Graz Symposium on Developmental Neurology CALL FOR ABSTRACTS and Preliminary Programme

Peter Marschik peter.marschik at meduni-graz.at
Tue Jan 25 11:03:59 UTC 2005

	Dear colleagues,

	From May 19 to 21, 2005 we shall be hosting the Fifth Graz
Symposium on Developmental Neurology.

	The Preliminary Programme of the keynote lectures is now
available at the Symposium's website.

	<http://www.developmental-neurology.info>

	In addition, your oral or poster presentation is most welcome;
please send your abstract as soon as possible but at latest  February
15.

	The topic of your presentation should refer to:

	Activity dependent brain development.
	Age-specific brain mechanisms.
	Genetics of brain development.
	Age-specific disorders.
	Age-specific diagnostic procedures.
	Age-related intervention.

	We hope to welcome you in Graz (again).
	With warm regards
	Yours sincerely
	Christa Einspieler, Peter Wolff and Heinz Prechtl

	Address for correspondence:
	Dr. Christa Einspieler, Professor
	(Developmental Physiology and Developmental Neurology)
	Department of Systems Physiology
	Centre of Physiological Medicine
	Medical University of Graz
	Harrachgasse 21, A - 8010 Graz, Austria