hernandez pina 1984

Mariana mariana_vial at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 1 17:11:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

I`m a student in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.  I`m working as research assistant on a project looking at the acquisition of the Spanish Determiner Phrase.

I would really like to find a copy of the following book.

Teorías psicolingüísticas y su aplicación a la adquisición del español como lengua materna
Fuensanta Hernàndez Pina
1984, Siglo XXI de España

It`s out of print, and I have been unable to find used copies for sale online.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  Suggestions of other references would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

-->Mariana

http://mail.yahoo.com