language intervention

Diane Pesco dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 15 21:01:48 UTC 2005

See Law, J. (1997) Evaluating intervention for language impaired children: A
review of the literature. European Journal of Disorders of Communication 32,
1-14 and a presentation of his at the following site, along with others writing
on evidence-based practice: http://www.bamford-lahey.org/Lawpresentation.ppt#3

Diane Pesco
Child Studies Lab - Psychology
University of Waterloo