language intervention

Silliman, Elaine silliman at cas.usf.edu
Thu Jun 16 01:10:56 UTC 2005

There is a more recent meta-analysis of speech and language
interventions by Law, Garrett, & Nye (2003) available on-line from The
Cochrane Library at http://www.thecochranelibrary.com . The included
studies appear to involve primarily monolingual English speaking
children.

Elaine Silliman

Elaine R. Silliman, Ph.D.
Professor