Apologies!

Marita Böhning boehning at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jun 21 11:46:54 UTC 2005

Dear info-childes members,
I would like to point out again, that I am sorry that you still get
postings from February and March on the matter of the Science of
Aphasia, Helsinki 2005. I have no idea, why it has been posted again
today.  I was informed that my posting was regarded as containing spam
or so and could not be posted until last month when it was checked. But
today's posting is a riddle to me.

Of course you are still all welcome to come to the SoA conference but at
this point I guess the call-deadline is over.  However, I am not sure,
so ask Frank Burchert burchert at ling.uni-potsdam.de about that if you are
interested, as I only was the one posting the announcement.

Best wishes,
Marita Böhning

--
Marita Boehning