Lexicon in Bilingual Language Impaired Children

Darinka Andjelkovic dandjelk at f.bg.ac.yu
Tue Mar 29 23:00:59 UTC 2005

In the continuation of Chris Boyatzis's question:
    c. could anyone point to some readings (if there is any, and if question is not too naive) on the relationship between early "explosion of vocabulary" at the age of 2 and 3 in the course of language development, and establishing of neural connections in the brain development.

Thank you.
Darinka Andjelkovic