Child Identity awareness

Johan vVasten johvanvasten at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 23:44:00 UTC 2005

Dear fellows,

I work normally on child bilingual development, but since sometime now, I

have become also interessted in the development of the child's idenity
awareness in general, and more speicifically of children of parents of
different
ethnic groups, religions, culturalbackgrounds....

I am actually looking for TESTS used in this field, in order to measure
the development of identity awareness of children as young as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

J. v.Vasten