recent publications / SRCLD

KAREN M ANDRIACCHI kmandriacchi at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 2 17:14:18 UTC 2005

The Symposium on Research in Child Language Disorders (SRCLD) would like to promote new or recent publications in the field of child language disorders and related topics.  Please let us know about new books you or your colleagues have published.  We would like to contact the publishers to ask that they become a part of the conference and exhibit these publications.  We would also ask those of you who have recent publications to directly contact your publisher and request that your work be exhibited at the upcoming conference.  The 27th annual SRCLD will be held June 1-3, 2006 in Madison, Wisconsin.  Please contact Karen Andriacchi, SRCLD Conference Coordinator, with the names of your publication(s) as well as the publishing company and/or rep contact information: kmandriacchi at wisc.edu , PH: 608-262-6488.

Please share this note with your colleagues and help us to spread the word.

Thank you~
Karen Andriacchi M.S., CCC-SLP
University of Wisconsin-Madison
SRCLD Conference Coordinator