ask for help in connecting a vidio to a transcription

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 17:14:14 UTC 2005

Dear Jane,
      There was a version of CLAN from a little over a month ago in
which the F5 key function was messed up.
It was on the web for about four days and you may have been unlucky
enough to have downloaded CLAN just then.  Please get a new version
and try it.  Also, let's discuss this outside  of the info-childes
mailing list at least until we resolve it.  Sorry about the hassle.

--Brian MacWhinney