Peters-Wilson data available in linked form

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Sun Oct 16 19:26:29 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,
    I am happy to announce that a large chunk of the Seth corpus from
Ann Peters and Bob Wilson is now available over the web in
audio-linked form.  The current transcripts go from 20 months to 25
months.  The child's productions are phonetically transcribed and
each utterance is linked to the audio. You can play back from these
transcripts over the web using the WebData facility in CLAN.
Many thanks to Ann for her work in getting these ready for web
access.  We are hoping that additional segments of the corpus will be
available later on.

--Brian MacWhinney