mandarin motherese

Shari Berkowitz shariellen at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 20:14:12 UTC 2005

I have one poster by Liu, Tsao & Kuhl, where they found highly exaggerated
pitch contours in infant-directed speech.  You might want to email
liumei at u.washington.edu, or perhaps check Pat Kuhl's website.

I would be interested in whatever other references you find.

Best,
Shari Berkowitz
Shari Berkowitz, MS, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist