postings to info-chibolts

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Apr 17 01:23:17 UTC 2006

Dear Info-CHILDES,

    In order to avoid clogging up info-childes mail with technical
stuff, I will be posting some messages instead to info-chibolts.
These messages are about the updating of the English MOR grammar, the
POST database, and the %mor line in the English CHILDES files.  I
will also explain the new system for online error coding and some
progress in adapting CHAT and CHILDES for CA transcription. If any of
these topics interest you, please subscribe to info-
chibolts at mail.talkbank.org.  After that, I will be posting some
messages there too about video compression.  So, if you are
interested in such stuff, please read that bboard.  Also, if you are
interested in information about the progress of the Phon program and
the expansion of the phonological database, please make sure you
subscribe to phon at mail.talkbank.org.    Subscription requests can be
sent to mary at cmu.edu.

   Thanks,

Brian MacWhinney, CMU