new publications

KAREN M ANDRIACCHI kmandriacchi at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 13 16:49:55 UTC 2006

If you have published a book in any area related to child language since May, 2006, please contact me with the title, date of publication and publisher contact information and I will work toward having your publication(s) exhibited at the SRCLD in June, 2007.

I would also be interested in pursuing recent publications which came out before the above date (nothing more than 2 years).

Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
Normal Language Development, Linguistics, Research Design, Language Disorders, Phonology, Statistics,
Speech Development, Autism/Autism Spectral Disorders, Information Processing, Speech Disorders, Deafness, Childhood Aphasia, Mental Retardation, Bilingualism, Cross-Cultural Language,Cognition, Developmental Disabilities, Language Acquisition, Social Language.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Karen Andriacchi M.S., CCC-SLP
SRCLD Conference Coordinator