About the temporal devices

张 海霞 anxia1982 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 12:24:49 UTC 2006

Hi,I am a Chinese student.

Because of the limitation of the way to collect relating full aiticles,so,I
would like to ask you to send me some full articles about the temporal
devises in the children narrative,especially in frog story,because my
dissertation is about the temporal devises in frog story.I also need the
articles about temporal devices in the general  narrative discourse.If you
are convinient,pl send them to me as soon as you can.

Sorry to trouble you,and thank you very much for your help!

Best wishes

Sophie