Positions at Boston University

Jean Berko Gleason gleason at bu.edu
Wed Jan 18 19:10:32 UTC 2006

*Psychology Faculty Positions*

* *

Positions in *Human Development *are available pending approval for
appointment in Fall 2006 in the Department of Psychology at Boston
University. The department seeks a tenured Associate or Full Professor
with an established international reputation, a strong publication
record and a vigorous, externally supported program of research who will
lead a reorganization of our Human Development program.  We are also
seeking a tenure track Assistant Professor in the same area.  Strong
candidates for these positions will show evidence of ability to sustain
an original and independent program of research that is externally
supported.  Responsibilities will include undergraduate and graduate
teaching and supervising doctoral students in research.  Applicants who
can contribute to the diversity of the program are especially encouraged
to apply.  Applicants should submit vita, reprints/preprints, a
statement of research and teaching interests, and three letters of
recommendation to: Chair, Search Committee, Department of Psychology,
Boston University, 64 Cummington St., Boston, MA 02215. * Review of
applications will begin immediately* and will continue until the
position is filled.  Boston University is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employee