donating books and journals

Barbara Zurer Pearson bpearson at comdis.umass.edu
Mon Jul 3 14:36:14 UTC 2006

Dear Infochilds,

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far to my request
for places to donate old books and journals.  I have
the email list at the bottom of this message of candidates
for receiving the materials.  I have been given information
about sending M-bags ($18 for 20 pounds) and also a
source of book-sized boxes.

What I will do now (in the next two weeks) is make a general
list of what there is and I'll send it to those who have responded
(or rather to the people who have been referred by those who
responded).  So, I will try to match needs and materials to some
extent.

I have tried to include just the name of the suggested recipient
but still have the suggester if someone was going to get me a
name and an address.  If I have neglected someone, have an error,
or haven't yet heard from you, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you again for your outpouring of suggestions. It looks
like some good will come out of my office downsizing.

Cheers,

Barbara

jzhou at spe.ecnu.edu.cn
gfgb at terra.com.br