comprehension deficit

Claudia Schlesiger claudia.schlesiger at uni-dortmund.de
Mon Jul 10 09:11:19 UTC 2006

Dear Eva,
you find a good summary about international and German studies concerning
language comprehension and SLI in preschool children in:

Schlesiger, Claudia (2001). Sprachverstehen bei spezifischer
Sprachentwicklungsstoerung. Grundlagen und Diagnostik. Frankfurt: Peter
Lang.

There are also two chapters about German language comprehension tests, but
only the ones that existed before the year 2000, so these chapters do not
discuss the more recent tests.

Claudia Schlesiger

Universitaet Dortmund
Rehabilitation und Paedagogik bei
Sprach-, Kommunikations- und Hoerstoerungen
Emil-Figge-Str. 50
44227 Dortmund
Germany