JSLS2007 Call For Papers - Deadline January 27

Hirohide Mori hiromori at dc4.so-net.ne.jp
Mon Nov 6 05:07:11 UTC 2006

**** First Call for Papers: JSLS2007*****

The Japanese Society for Language Sciences (JSLS) invites proposals for our
Ninth Annual International Conference, JSLS 2007. JSLS2007 will be held at
Miyagi Gakuin Women's University in Sendai, Japan. We welcome three types of
proposals: (1) symposium (themed panel), (2) paper (oral presentation), and
(3) poster. Our plenary speakers will be Andrea Moro (University
"Vita-salute" San Raffaele) and Yasuhiro Ichida (National Rehabilitation
Center for Persons with Disabilities).

JSLS2007 Conference Committee Chairpersons
Noriaki Yusa (Miyagi Gakuin Women's University)
Hirohide Mori (Nihon University)

Conference Dates:
July 7 (Saturday) - 8 (Sunday), 2007

Location:
Miyagi Gakuin Women's University (Sendai, Japan)

Submission Deadline:
All submissions should be e-mailed by January 26 (Friday), 2007, Japan
Standard Time.

Submission guidelines are available on the JSLS website at:
http://jchat.cyber.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp/JSLS/index.html

All questions regarding the JSLS 2007 conference should be addressed to:
Kei Nakamura (kei at aya.yale.edu), JSLS 2007 Conference Coordinator