NEW LAB COORDINATOR JOB!

Roberta Golinkoff roberta at UDel.Edu
Sat Nov 11 17:13:32 UTC 2006

Dear Friends,

The grant gods have smiled upon me and I am looking for a bright,
eager, talented, organized, well-spoken individual to serve as my
laboratory coordinator starting this February and for the next two or
three years.  I would like to conduct interviews in December.  A new
college graduate looking for additional research experience before
going on to graduate school would be perfect.  My laboratory
coordinators have gone on to graduate school at wonderful places.

The focus of my lab is how children learn language.  We bring in
parents and children anywhere between the ages of 4 months and 5 years
and sometimes test adults too.  Since we have many projects going on at
the same time, I need someone who can function at a high level with
many balls in the air.

Responsibilities include: data collection and analysis, study design,
supervising research assistants, and interacting with participants and
their parents.,  The job offers full benefits and a wonderful working
environment since I treat my laboratory coordinators more as colleagues
than employees.  If you are interested or know someone who is, please
contact me at Roberta at udel.edu. Thanks!

Roberta Michnick Golinkoff, Ph. D.
H. Rodney Sharp Professor
School of Education and Departments of Psychology and Linguistics
University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716
Office: 302-831-1634; Fax: 302-831-4110
Web page: http://udel.edu/~roberta/
Please check out our doctoral program at
	http://www.udel.edu/educ/graduate/