Perception of complex onsets - Summary

Annette Fox annette.fox at ivx.de
Mon Nov 13 09:04:49 UTC 2006

In the acquisition of German we find no difference between /gl/ and /kl/
concerning the time onset of correct production.
Fox & Dodd (1999) Die phonologische Entwicklung im Deutschen.
Sprach-Stimme-Gehör,(23), 183-191
Fox & Schäfer (in preparation) Further data on the phonological development
in German-speaking children.

Annette Fox

Annette V. Fox PhD
Professor of Logopedics (Child Language)

Department of Health, Section Speech Therapy
University of Apllied Sciences Europa Fachhochschule Fresenius
Limburger Str.2
65510 Idstein
Germany

Tel: +49 - 6126 - 9352- 814