Laboratory Coordinator Position for Recent Graduate!

Roberta Golinkoff roberta at UDel.Edu
Tue Apr 17 21:27:54 UTC 2007

The grant gods have smiled upon me and I am looking for a bright,
eager, talented, organized, well-spoken individual to serve as my
laboratory coordinator starting this June and for the next two or three
years.  I would like to conduct interviews in early May.  A new college
graduate looking for additional research experience before going on to
graduate school would be perfect.  My laboratory coordinators have gone
on to graduate school at wonderful places.

The focus of my lab is how children learn language.  We bring in
parents and children anywhere between the ages of 4 months and 5 years
and sometimes test adults too.  Since we have many projects going on at
the same time, I need someone who can function at a high level with
many balls in the air.

Responsibilities include: data collection and analysis, study design,
supervising research assistants, and interacting with participants and
their parents.  The job offers full benefits and an excellent working
environment since I treat my laboratory coordinators more as colleagues
than employees.  If you are interested or know someone who is, please
contact me at Roberta at udel.edu. Thanks!

Roberta Michnick Golinkoff, Ph. D.
H. Rodney Sharp Professor
School of Education and Departments of Psychology and Linguistics
University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716
Office: 302-831-1634; Fax: 302-831-4110
Web page: http://udel.edu/~roberta/
Please check out our doctoral program at
	http://www.udel.edu/educ/graduate/