Youtube

Susan Foster-Cohen susan.foster-cohen at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Aug 14 20:51:57 UTC 2007

Hi, all.

Just wanted to say that I've been delighted at the hugely useful little
clips I've found on Youtube for my undergraduate language acquisition
course. If others have not thought of looking there, they may be
surprised at what is on offer. And they can be easily downloaded by
using one of the 'download from Youtube' programmes freely available on
the web.

If people want me to suggest some clips, I'll be happy to share the
links for the ones I'm using at the moment.  However, if you just search
'child language' or 'language acquisition' you'll find them.

Cheers,

Susan Foster-Cohen