CDS Faculty Position

Alison Grossnicklaus grossnia at uoregon.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:53:01 UTC 2007

The University of Oregon's College of Education announces a tenure-related faculty position in Communication Disorders and Sciences, beginning September 2008. Our preference is to hire an assistant/associate professor with academic experience, however, outstanding new Ph.D.s will be considered. The College offers undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs to a diverse student body, and faculty members are expected to engage in the full range of research, teaching, and service activities consistent with the requirements of a major research university. We invite applications from qualified candidates who share our commitment to diversity. For full position description and application information, please visit our website at http://education.uoregon.edu. Apply to edsearch at uoregon.edu. Review of applications will begin January 15, 2008. Application review will continue until the position is filled.

The University of Oregon is an equal-opportunity affirmative-action institution, committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Alison Grossnicklaus
Academic Programs
College of Education
1215 University of Oregon