polyglot children

Keith Nelson k1n at psu.edu
Thu Feb 15 13:21:11 UTC 2007

Hello.  I am hoping that someone can point me toward some published
accounts of the acquisition to age-level fluency of four or more
languages by any child by about age 6 years.   Of course, the better
documented the account the better, but I would look at anything from
journal and books to videos to biography/autobiography etc.   If you
know of a family who currently  has a child in the midst of such
multiple languages who would like to share their experiences with me
that would be of great interest too.   Thanks !    Keith Nelson
--

Keith Nelson
Professor of Psychology

keithnelsonart at psu.edu