inter-innateness interaction

Susana Lopez Ornat slornat at psi.ucm.es
Fri Jul 13 09:42:58 UTC 2007

Joko: maybe you should consider this: if, and only if, the empirical
evidence you have really, thoroughly, uncontrovertedly, supported those
results** you mention, then you would have strong evidence against the
non-innateness of the language learning system.
You might want to give a thought to this.

Susana López Ornat
Dpto Psicología Básica II
Facultad de Psicología
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Madrid 28223
www.ucm.es/info/equial

**: I refer to this paragraph: "It seems to me that the same proportion of
the 1st verb type and the 2nd verb type in the children's production and in
CDS  provide an insight how language acquisition is possible"