ask help for language and school readiness

catherine snow snowcat at gse.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 12 15:52:45 UTC 2007

There are a couple of pretty comprehensive reviews of this work, at least
if 'school readiness' is largely located in the domain of readiness to
learn to read.  One is in a National Research Council report called
Preventing Reading Difficulties in Young Children, which can be read on
line at www.bap.edu, and has recently been translated into Chinese.

Catherine Snow

--On Monday, March 12, 2007 6:31 AM +0800 Li Linhui <lilinhuish at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All ,
> A schoolmate of mine who study for doctor degree need some help on her
> research,here is her request:
>
> hi,i want to study school readiness ,especially language and school
> readiness.Can you help me find some papers about it.Thanks a lot.
>
> Any relevant information will be much appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
> Shirley Li
> the College of Preschool and Special Education
> of the East China Normal University

Catherine E. Snow
Henry Lee Shattuck Professor
Harvard Graduate School of Education