No subject

Eric Langlois eric.langlois at yale.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:16:05 UTC 2007

Can you take me off your list please.
Thanks
--
Eric M. Langlois
Developmental Electrophysiology Lab
Yale Child Study Center
230 South Frontage Rd.
New Haven, CT 06520
p 203.785.6969
f 203.785.7926

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted or
misdirected in
transmission. Please consider communicating any sensitive information
by telephone, fax, or mail. If you are NOT the intended recipient,
please notify the sender
immediately with a copy to hipaa.security at yale.edu and destroy this
message.