Video for a narrative task

Anne Edwards edwards at mail.fpg.unc.edu
Mon Mar 26 21:13:23 UTC 2007

Thank you for all of the great suggestions for a short video for a
narrative task.  I have compiled a list below.
Anne

/Frog Where are You? /video

/Discovery Kids - Backyardigans, Charlie and Lola, Caillou/

/New Standards Speaking and Listening for Preschool throughThird Grade /(National Center for Education and the Economy) video collection

Episodes of the (oldish) British TV show /Pingu/

/The snowman/ -- silent kids film

/The red balloon/ -- short film (excerpts possible)

Excerpts from /My neighbor Totoro/ or /Kiki's Delivery Service/(without
the sound track)