French Frog data

Kristina de Korsak kdekorsak at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 23 21:04:56 UTC 2007

Hello all,
I am currently analyzing my dissertation data on French-English
bilingual children. I was wondering if anyone had any idea if there
are any Frog story data available for French anywhere. I also would
be interested in any French-English bilingual data for children aged
3-6;09 (I am already working on Genesee's files). Would any of you
happen to know of any resources/references for either of these? I am
particularly interested in overgeneralizations and developmental paths.

Best wishes,
Kristina de Korsak

PhD Candidate in Linguistics and SLAD
UC Davis