Who's doing developmental pragmatics?

Julia Evans jevans at mail.sdsu.edu
Sat Oct 13 16:34:00 UTC 2007

Brian,
Thank you for a great idea.
Please include me as well. We are interested in dynamic of pragmatics
in gesture-speech mismatches in children with and with/out SLI.

Julia

Julia Evans. Ph.D ccc-slp
School of Speech, Language, Hearing Sciences
San Diego State University
San Diego, Ca 92182-1518
Phone 619-594-6350

http://slhs.sdsu.edu/facultydetail.php?ID=148
http://slhs.sdsu.edu/evans/index.php

Let no child be demaned, nor have their wonder diminished because of
our ignorance or inactivity,
Let  no child be deprived of discovery because we lack the resources
to discover their problem
Let no child doubt themselve or their mind because we are unsure of
our commitment

Foundation for Learning Disabilities '87