Googlegroup on Developmental Pragmatics

Gerlind Hauser hauser at eva.mpg.de
Mon Oct 15 08:08:10 UTC 2007

Dear Info-CHILDES, Colleagues!

Thank you for so many positive responses. As Brian suggested, I had a
look at the facilities of "Google Groups" and it's really useful - you
can:
  - discuss things openly or in separate groups
  - create pages to introduce your research
  - upload documents or data you want to share
No moderator is necessary.

I set up a group named "Developmental Pragmatics Forum". To subscribe,
please go to
http://groups.google.de/group/devprag and follow the instructions.
Everybody interested in the topic is welcome to join and participate!
As a first step, I think, it would be great if everybody could create
a page about himself and simply post the short descriptions of their
work they now sent to me or to info-CHILDES.

Looking forward to get to know more about your work,

Best, Gerlind

--
Gerlind Hauser
Doctoral Student