chiprag list

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Oct 15 16:49:07 UTC 2007

Dear Info-CHILDES,

    Over the weekend, three people went ahead independently with
setting up Child Pragmatics GoogleGroups list.  It is not clear
which, if any, of these succeeded.  Unfortunately, when I try to
subscribe to this list, it is not working.  I would like to ask
people to refrain from posting messages regarding this topic to info-
childes until we resolve the technical issues involved.  Please send
ALL communications regarding this issue directly to me at
macw at cmu.edu and NOT to info-childes.

    I would also like to ask anyone who needs their address removed
from info-childes, to send mail to me and not the mailing list.

Many thanks,

Brian MacWhinney