requests for copies

Jean Berko Gleason gleason at bu.edu
Sun Apr 6 20:07:22 UTC 2008

Apparently the problem of not revealing the sender's address if the
sender is already in your address book is a well known issue with users
of Outlook Express, and there doesn't seem to be an easy solution to
this, if you read the enraged posts on this subject all over the Web.
Mail programs like Thunderbird, which many of us now use, show
everything clearly.   OE is really not a good program for our purposes.

Jean Berko Gleason