apologies for cross-posting

Flavia Adani f.adani at campus.unimib.it
Fri Apr 11 17:18:53 UTC 2008

my earlier message was meant to be sent only to Prof.
Papafragou.
my sincere apologies
flavia

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
  Anna Papafragou <papafragou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Post-Doctoral Position, Language and Cognition lab,
>University of
> Delaware
>
> One post-doctoral position is available in Psychology at
>the
> University of Delaware. This post is linked to a new
>NIH-funded
> project on Spatial Language and its interface with
>Spatial Cognition.
> The postdoctoral researcher will take a leading role in
>designing and
> conducting experimental work on the acquisition and
>processing of
> spatial language and the relationship of spatial
>language to non-
> linguistic spatial cognition. A PhD in Psychology,
>Linguistics,
> Cognitive Science or a related field is required.
>Technical expertise
> with eye tracking methodologies and/or a background in
>developmental
> or cross-linguistic experimental research are preferred.
>The
> researcher will have access to and be encouraged to use
>the new Tobii
> eye tracker in the Language and Cognition Lab. Lab
>members have access
> to on-campus preschool and infant testing facilities.
>
> The postdoctoral researcher is expected to participate
>fully in the
> intellectual life of the Department. The researcher is
>also expected
> to contribute to the interdisciplinary group of
>cognitive scientists
> at UD that includes faculty, postdocs and students in
>Psychology,
> Linguistics, Education and related disciplines.
>Affiliated facilities
> include two ERP labs, three eye tracking labs, and two
>infant labs.
>
> The position is available beginning September 2008 (an
>earlier
> starting date is negotiable) and is for an initial
>period of one year
> with potential extension for an additional year.
>Candidates should
> send a CV, samples of written work and three letters of
>recommendation
> to the Director of the Language and Cognition lab: Anna
>Papafragou,
> Wolf Hall, Department of Psychology, University of
>Delaware, Newark DE
> 19716 (papafragou at psych.udel.edu). Review of materials
>will begin on
> April 20th and will continue until the position is
>filled.

Flavia Adani
Università Milano-Bicocca, Dpt. Psicologia Edificio U9
Viale Innovazione, 10  20126 Milano
e-mail f.adani at campus.unimib.it

Currently at UCLA Linguistics :
http://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/