Child word frequency list?

Alcock, Katie k.j.alcock at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 16:41:48 UTC 2008

Do you want input frequency, or child frequency?

I'm not sure of a database of either (I've used input frequency from a
couple of CHILDES corpora when I needed something rough and ready) but
the International Picture Naming Project:

http://crl.ucsd.edu/~aszekely/ipnp/

has age of acquisition for the words in its database.

Katie Alcock

Katie Alcock, DPhil
Lecturer
Department of Psychology