Work on Dyslexia in Arabic

Nabilah Halal nabilah.halal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 21:44:49 UTC 2008

Dear Fatima,

I am currently working on the same topic for my postgrad at York. I
recommend that your student read work by Gad El-Beheri, John Everatt and
Salim Abu Rabia. If you would like to get hold of some of the papers or if
your student has any enquiries, please feel free to contact me directly on
my email.

Regards,

Nabilah K.M. Halal
MSc in Reading, Language, & Cognition