reminder : Dec 15th abstract deadline for Multimod 2009 conference

Michèle Guidetti guidetti at univ-tlse2.fr
Fri Dec 5 10:15:12 UTC 2008

Reminder: December 15th abstract deadline for the Multimod 2009
international conference to held in Toulouse (France, July 9-11)
We are soliciting papers in any area regarding multimodal communication in
children, including:
* Gestures and language development, both typical and atypical
* Emotional development, both typical and atypical
* Multimodality of communication and bilingualism
* Gestural and/or emotional communication in non-human and human primates
* Multimodality of communication and didactics
* Multimodality of communication in the classroom
* Multimodality of communication and brain development
* Prosodic (emotional) aspects of language and communication development
* Pragmatic aspects of multimodality development
 Abstracts should be no more than 600 words.
We are soliciting abstracts for symposia, oral and poster presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the conference Website
http://w3.eccd.univ-tlse2.fr/multimod2009/
Submission deadline: December 15th, 2008
Sincerely,
Michèle Guidetti & Jean-Marc Colletta, Conference chairs