Please Post: Contacts in Vietnam

Philip Prinz pm at sfsu.edu
Sat Dec 6 00:20:41 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I  will be traveling to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam December
19-January 5th. I would like to make contact with researchers working
in the areas of "typical and atypical" language acquisition in
children and adolescents (first and second language acquisition;
bilingualism, sign language acquisition and assessment; language
differences and disorders). Can you possibly send me names and e-mail
addresses of individuals I could contact?

Many thanks,

Dr. Philip Prinz
San Francisco State University
E-mail:  pm at sfsu.edu