Question on bilingual language acquisition from non-native speaker

Shari Berkowitz shariellen at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 13:29:38 UTC 2008

There is a group in New York whose members are speaking Irish with their
children, despite the parents being non-native speakers.  There was a short
talk on this:
http://web.gc.cuny.edu/dept/lingu/rislus/events/RISLUSForum2006.html
See Thomas Ihde at 11:35.  Perhaps he has published something since then?

Shari Berkowitz
doctoral candidate
Speech-Language-Hearing
CUNY GC