QUERY: teaching English modals

Aliyah MORGENSTERN morgen at idf.ext.jussieu.fr
Thu Dec 18 22:43:00 UTC 2008

Dear info-childes,

I know it is not the exact target of this list, but would anyone know
about research on teaching English modals and how second language
learners (French in particular) acquire them?
Any good work on acquisition of modals in child language in order to
establish a comparison would be most welcome!

My very best, and of course merry Christmas and happy Hanukah.

Aliyah Morgenstern
Professeur
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3