usage letters

Dan I. Slobin slobin at berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 27 19:23:36 UTC 2008

Yes--no problem with posting my letter.
Best,
Dan

At 02:49 PM 2/26/2008, you wrote:

>Dear Info-CHILDES,
>     Several people have asked me to post the collection of CHILDES
>usage letters that I received to a site on the web.  I have the whole
>collection in one Word file to make it easy to read.  However, before
>doing this, I thought I would check to see if anyone would prefer to
>have their letter not available.  I read them all quite carefully and
>there is nothing embarassing anywhere, but still I thought it best to
>ask first.
>     Many thanks.
>
>--Brian MacWhinney

Dan I. Slobin, Professor of the Graduate School
Professor Emeritus of Psychology and Linguistics

Department of Psychology        email: slobin at berkeley.edu
3210 Tolman #1650                 phone (Dept):  1-510-642-5292
University of California             phone (home): 1-510-848-1769
Berkeley, CA 94720-1650         fax: 1-510-642-5293
USA                                      http://ihd.berkeley.edu/slobin.htm