recent studies on father's speech?

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Jan 15 20:16:40 UTC 2008

Dear Kristin,
    Some of the CHILDES corpora were collected specifically with the
goal of making this type of
comparison.  The ones that come directly to mind include Gleason,
Conti-Ramsden, and Demetras,
although there may be others, particularly for other languages.  Also,
many of the case study corpora have interactions with both Mother and
Father, often by themselves with the children.  The MacWhinney corpus
is an example of
this type.  So, in addition to checking the literature, you may want
to just check some original data yourself.

-- Brian MacWhinney