how to use combo command to deal with chinese characters

xuziyan xuziyan at sina.com
Tue Jul 8 13:41:19 UTC 2008

Dear Sir/Madame,
       I am currently using the clan system to analyze the mandarin
Chinese data (in Chinese characters). I want to use the combo command.
But I was always alerted that the Chinese characters are illegal. so
could you tell me how  to use the combo command to analyze mandarin
Chinese characters? Thank you very much. Besides, can the post command
work with Chinese characters? Or can I use clan to disambiguate mor
tiers automatically?
   Looking forward to your reply.
   Regards
    Xu Ziyan