GALANA 3 - Special pricing at the Nathan Hale Inn ENDS AUG. 3

Diane Lillo-Martin diane.lillomartin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:22:24 UTC 2008

***PLEASE NOTE***

Special pricing for rooms at the Nathan Hale Inn at the University of
Connecticut ends Aug. 3.
If you plan to come to GALANA 3, reserve your rooms now!!

See the website http://linguistics.uconn.edu/galana3/index.html for
information about the conference program, registration, and more.

---------------------------

Accommodations for GALANA3

The conference organizers have blocked a number of rooms at the Nathan
Hale Inn, conveniently located on the University of Connecticut Storrs
campus, a 5-minute walk from the venue of the upcoming conference.

We have been able to secure reduced rates for conference participants
as follows:
$99.00/night Single/Double Occupancy (Triple/Quad under request)

As long as you reserve by August 3, 2008.

Please note that the triple and quad occupancy is available on
request, but is still based on a two-bed room. If you are on a low
budget and would like to share the fixed price of the room with more
than one person, it is a good idea to reserve the room as a group. If
you need help in finding one or more people to share a room with, let
us know well in advance. However, we cannot guarantee that we will
find the perfect match for everyone.

Once the block is full, rooms and rates will be based on availability.
To make a reservation and get the discounted rates, state that you are
with GALANA 3!

Call 860-427-7888 or email chantelle.riley at ihrco.com

More information can be found at: http://www.nathanhaleinn.com
Please do not make reservations using the website. It will not
calculate your group rate.