Oxford L1-L2 Conference

Vicki victoria.murphy at education.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 09:42:27 UTC 2008

First and second languages: Exploring the relationship in pedagogy-
related contexts.
Friday, 27 March – Saturday, 28 March 2009
University of Oxford, Oxford UK
Organizing Committee:  The Applied Linguistics Research Group
(University of Oxford)

Plenary speakers:
Professor Fred Genesee,
Department of Psychology, McGill University

Professor Vivian Cook
School of ECLS, University of Newcastle

Professor Kees de Bot
Department of Applied Linguistics, University of Groningen

Deadlines:
As a result of a number of requests from colleagues around the world
who were alerted to this event only recently, we have extended the
deadline for proposals for the conference to 31st July 2008, and
therefore we will now be contacting you with the committee's decisions
in early September. We apologise for this delay.

If you haven't submitted a proposal but would like to, please send
proposals by providing a Title and an Abstract of no more than 200
words to ernesto.macaro at education.ox.ac.uk