Advice on Designing a Developmental Pragmatics Course

Anat Ninio msninio at pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
Tue Mar 4 09:41:58 UTC 2008

Dear Ozlem,

Sorry for the late reply.
Have you tried looking at the following book: Ninio & Snow, Pragmatic
Development?  It was written with the goal of serving as a textbook to a
course such as yours and I've used it successfully in such a manner.
Below is a link to Amazon's entry for this book (I couldn't find the
publisher's):

http://www.amazon.com/Pragmatic-Development-Essays-Developmental-Science/dp/0813324718/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204623525&sr=1-1

Good luck,

Anat Ninio