Inner speech and sentence processing

john limber limber at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 16:58:28 UTC 2008

Hi Roxanna - can you say a bit more about what you are concerned with-- for
example do you mean consciousness of parsing, correlation of egocentric
speech with sentence comprehension/production, reports of 'hearing voices'
or a number of other interesting and obscure issues?

Regards,

John Limber
University of New Hampshire
Durham