Early phonological development

Nina n.g.garmann at iln.uio.no
Thu May 22 09:50:20 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am currently planning a three year post doctor project on the early
phonological development of Norwegian children. I find it difficult to
determine the appropriate number of children for this study. My
current plan is to compile data from one-hour play sessions with 10
children every six weeks for six months (18, 19.5, 21, 22.5, 24
months). Has anyone done a similar study or could anyone in other ways
supply me with any ideas concerning the number of participants,
session intervals or the six months period of data compilation?

Regards, Nina G. Garmann