Early phonological development

Gordon, Peter pgordon at exchange.tc.columbia.edu
Tue May 27 14:27:31 UTC 2008

There is a Psych review article by Adolph and Johnson coming out soon that examines the role of sampling frequency in longitudinal  developmental research essentially showing how long sampling intervals can provide a very distorted picture of the actual developmental profile.

Peter Gordon

Peter Gordon, Associate Professor
525 W 120th St. Box 180
Biobehavioral Sciences Department